Insurance Plans Acceptance

I totaled my car.Two months later still not check for loan payoff.

Can not buy another car without my other loan being paid off. Horrible customer service. Say they don't receive my things in the mail. Have scammed me and I will tell EVERYONE never to use this company!!

Other companies have paid my family and friends cars off within two weeks of accident.

I have spent hours on hold to talk with someone and never been helped.This company is just there to rip you off!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $13000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Safeway Insurance. The most disappointing about safeway insurance auto insurance at Safeway Insurance was customer service, slow service and non payment Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeway Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Safeway Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Safeway Insurance?

Comments