This is the worst company ever.Their insured hit my car 10/22/16 and has made a statement acknowledge his fault and this sorry company has not fixed my car stating i have damage on the opposite side that i should fix .

Their insured hit me in the rear and they are concerned about a scratch on the passenger door.Whatever you do do not get this insurance and if one of their insured hits you they will never pay , This company should be under review for fraud .Awful trashy fraud ripoff terrible service rachet awful trashy trashy trashy trashy trashy trashy trashy....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with not a dam thing and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and ability to settle claims. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safeway insurance auto claim. Safeway Insurance needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safeway insurance auto claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safeway Insurance.

Had an Experience with Safeway Insurance?

Comments