Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

This is the worst insurance company I have ever had to deal with! I have never been late with one payment and gave Safeway hundreds of dollars every month only for Safeway to tell me that I wasn't covered in the time of an accident that wasn't my fault, the other person was at fault and Safeway still sent me a letter saying that I was not covered.

I paid a large amount to Safeway for full coverage every single month and in time every month only for them to just tell me that I wasn't insured and so now I'm left with all of the expenses and have go after the other comoany alone! Thats what I paid safeway to do, or so I thought, instead they just took my money like the scam artists that they are! I will tell anyone and everyone that will listen to me about how awful they have treated me and how rude they've been and how they scammed me out of my money every month for insurance that they weren't ever going to cover me with.

Safeway managed to turn a horrible experience in my in life into something even more horrific! I couldn't feel more taken advantage of and used!

Review about: Safeway Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments