Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

The driver of one of their insured vehicles rear ended me so hard at a red light where she took off my entire rim and tire. This insurance company is so bad I tried to get a lawyer and they said that they are the worse insurance in America that they didn't want to do business with me.

Amy Meyer is the one assigned to help me and I've talked to her a total of 3 times since my car accident. She never answers her phone or returns your phone calls. If you get into a accident with this insurance you're practically screwed.

They sent me a crappy check for 5,000 and didn't want to pay the rest of the damage done to my car. This happened September 28 it's now November 3 and nothing has been done to my car.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of safeway insurance auto claim. Safeway Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safeway insurance auto claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safeway Insurance.

Comments