I live in Baytown Tx and recently filled a claim on my auto insurance from an accident. Laurie Ford was my claims adjuster from Dallas, Tx.

She informed me that my vehicle was totalled and me instructions on what to do. I sent her my original title, a copy of my license and signed agreement to the settlement amount. Some how everything made it except the title. She then tried to dupe me into filling out a request for a lost title form and sending it back to them.

Well I didn't I got a certified copy and express mailed it to her myself and she received it today on 5/23/2016.

I called to confirm that she got it and boy she was real snobbish, she taunted me say that the copy that I sent this time was the original, but it wasn't it was a certified copy . She tried her hardest to make me feel as though I had done some wrong but I didn't.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safeway insurance auto claim. Safeway Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safeway insurance auto claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safeway Insurance.

Comments

Daphne, Alabama, United States #1179092

Did you report this to your State/

tsantoyo

Safeway must be stopped!!!