Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Well I am customer of your company and I feel you are not for the customer.Your adjuster is so rude and not good at their job.

My car got damage by 23 inch tire came through my front windshield. It happen two ago and this going into the third week. I am so disappointed in your insurance I promise that I will discouraged people from getting your insurance. Then you need to change your rental car policy or not offer it.

My name is Mr oquinn my email address is keloquinn@gmail.com. this a picture of my car.

I think I am going to the tv station and report to everyone about your company.My claim number is 1074635-ms

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of safeway insurance auto claim. Safeway Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safeway insurance auto claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safeway Insurance.

Had an Experience with Safeway Insurance?

Comments