Safeway Insurance Auto Claim Review from Dickson, Tennessee
Well I am customer of your company and I feel you are not for the customer.Your adjuster is so rude and not good at their job.
My car got damage by 23 inch tire came through my front windshield. It happen two ago and this going into the third week. I am so disappointed in your insurance I promise that I will discouraged people from getting your insurance. Then you need to change your rental car policy or not offer it.
My name is Mr oquinn my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. this a picture of my car.
I think I am going to the tv station and report to everyone about your company.My claim number is 1074635-ms
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "When i filed my claim with the state farm agent, i explained the situation i was having on my property. At the time i contact the agent we were having water..."
- "GEICO SUCKS......I WILL BE IN COURTS WITH THESE MORONS VERY SOON! THEY LIE, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, THEY DO NOT WANT TO PAY WHEN YOU HAVE AN ACCIDENT, OR WHEN..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "My wife went to the store on hwy 46 south in Dickson TN to get carry out for our dinner. It was the worst fast food I have ever had...."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."