5.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

My experience with safeway was actually great!!! I totalled my hummer which we paid 9grand plus change for,we had added approx 1grand of extras to it,and after my wreck,i took accident report to ins.company, they called back the next day for me to give petmission to release the truck from tow yard to safeway,which i did...very next day,got a call saying my claim was going to total loss department, within 3days,they called wanting me to send in my title and once they received that, my check for $8,500.00 (and thats after my $500 deductible )would be sent out...im a very shocked,bc id read the reviews,but very satisfied customer, thanks safeway!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Safeway Insurance Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 03, 2017.

Comments

I agree Anonymous it is a worker. The bad reviews outweigh the good for sure !!

Safeway Alabama is awful too !!

They are trained to lie and steal money from consumers, which is what this company does, they never intend to payout any monies to their customers. I pray people will read these reviews before making a decision to use them ,they may be lower than others but know they are crooks !!!

This may be so where you live but not in Alabama

I don't believe this like the other comment states. This is probably an employee making a fake positive review!

When I filed my claim in November of 2017 I didn't have to bring in the crash report. They told me they already have it. It's January 2018 now and I'm still waiting on a check. The other guy that is at fault is lying.

The crash report marks he was in the wrong and he even got a ticket but the claims adjuster says they don't go by the crash report. So what's the point of a crash report?!

It's been over 2 months and they finally offered me ONLY 70% OF THE ESTIMATE. Can't fix my car with only 70% of the estimate.

And the estimate they gave me was based on "Blemished" parts.

What the f**k you call that. Worst insurance company ever!

This is an employee making fake positive reviews. They know they are the worst!!

They sold your truck