Safeway insurance is a very irresponsible insurance and never returns phone calls or updates people about their claims.One of their insured struck my car and the adjuster denied my claim saying I have to fix my own car when his insured was responsible.

The adjuster not only gave me attitude and was rude and was really unprofessional. This insurance is nothing but a scam and I don't understand how it is still in business. This is very unbelievable. The adjusters are not even doing their work correctly and their service is terrible.

They also had the nerve to switch my claim representative and not even contact me about it.Very unhappy about this.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safeway Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway Insurance and safeway insurance auto claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Meridian, Idaho, United States #1268891

I feel your pain!!! THey do NOT communicate with you and they will pass you on without your knowledge!!