1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I had Safeway for my auto insurance company.I set up an auto pay policy, my card expired so I tried to pay my premium two days early and this company refused to take my payment as well as take my updated card information. They also refused to issue me a new policy all together, claiming that they were not issuing new policies in the state of Texas due to rain and flooding in other cities, I paid for my policy for two years with no tickets nor accidents.

I've had a clean driving record for at least the past five years. However that didn't seem to matter to Safeway. The fact that I was told no policies were being issued due to rain leads me to assume this company was refusing to update my payment information to avoid pay out in case of flood. I want to make it clear my payments were never late or refused by my bank in the two years I was a client.

This company provided me with full coverage at 125 a month for 24 months then dropped me over a flood in a city I did not live in. Using the excuse that the expiration date on my card was not updated 7-10 days prior to my due date.

They simply refused to give me options. Please be weary of companies who don't care to work with loyal dependable clients!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. tsantoyo is quite happy with price and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safeway insurance auto insurance. Safeway Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safeway insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safeway Insurance.

Comments