Safeway Insurance Customer Service
Contact Safeway Insurance
- (630) 887-8300
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Safeway Insurance
Safeway Insurance Company was founded by William J. Parrillo in 1962. The CEO of the company is Robert Bordeman. It is headquartered now in Westmont, Illinois. The company specializes in vehicle insurance. Safeway's revenue is about $350 million. There are 460 people employed in the company. The tagline of Safeway Insurance Company is: "Safe in every way". Safeway sells its insurance policies in 9 U.S. states. There are several divisions in Safeway Insurance Group: Safeway Insurance Company of each of the nine states it conducts business in; Safeway Direct and Property Insurance Companies, and SPIC Financial Corporation. The company is still privately held.
Safeway Insurance is ranked 164 out of 1007 in Insurance category
Safeway Insurance Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Safeway Insurance to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Mesa, Arizona, United States
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Humble, Texas, United States
- Austin, Texas, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Tucson, Arizona, United States